Grant Writing 101: Learn the basics of grant writing for non-profits
Expert grant writer Mark Peterson, of Citadel Ministries, is teaching a three week workshop where you’ll learn about:
- Requirements to apply for a grant
- How to search and identify potential funding sources
- Fundamentals of grant writing: Organization, needs, goals, objectives, activities, budget, and evaluation
- Packaging and submitting a proposal
- Grant management and sustainability
Choose between two convenient meeting times.
Workshop Fee: $50, due first day of class.
Workshops are held at the Citadel Ministries offices at 1300 E. Shaw Ave., Suite 131 (large conference room) Fresno, CA 93710
For questions, contact Mark Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 372-3800.
Please register by Monday, July 9th, using the form below.
Choose Your Meeting Time:
6pm – 8:30pm
(July 10th, 17th, 24th)
— OR —
11:30 am – 2:00pm
(July 11th, 18th, 25th)
Workshop Fee $50. Please bring payment to first meeting.